Pentegra Systems is a full-service systems integrator providing turn-key audio, video, data, security, IT and telecom solutions that focus on the convergence of IP-based technologies. Sound reinforcement, video streaming & distribution, audio distribution (music, intercom & paging), surveillance cameras and access control systems are all being designed to exist simultaneously on a single IP network. To summarize, we create and provide exciting technology solutions every day.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer that wants to be a part of a growing organization. Our most successful teammates have a relentless focus on developing strong client relationships and understanding client needs, possess the intellectual ability to create tailored, cost effective solutions, and are tenacious about delivering value that exceeds our client’s expectations. They are also team players with the subject matter experts at Pentegra and are responsible for balancing client needs against Pentegra business objectives.
- Develop and manage existing and new strong client relationships and establish a deep and ongoing understanding of the client’s business goals, issues and needs
- Leverage a strong understanding of the client to identify and qualify forward-thinking, high-impact opportunities for the client to use Pentegra technical and operational capabilities
- Collaborate with the broader Pentegra team to develop practical and cost-effective solutions that meet the client’s objectives, including IT and security solutions
- Responsible for servicing existing client base while generating new business to expand current customer base
- Continue to proactively prospect new opportunities
- Ensure the client has an exceptional experience working with Pentegra and has strong satisfaction with our solutions
- Drive effective presentation / proposal / quote preparation and manage the overall opportunity process, including communication strategies, etc.
- Acquire and maintain sound knowledge of all product lines and services offered
- Strive to exceed all company sales goals and objectives as it relates to this position
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred; a technical/engineering degree is highly desirable
- Previous account development experience and successful track record, preferably 5 years+
- Experience in the design of technologies related to IT and Security, as well as sound reinforcement and A/V systems
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Proactive, driven, independent but a strong team player
- Strategic, thoughtful, inquisitive
- Strong people skills
Pentegra Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. Pentegra Systems will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.