Pentegra Systems is a full-service systems integrator providing turn-key audio, video, data, security, IT and telecom solutions that focus on the convergence of IP-based technologies. Sound reinforcement, video streaming & distribution, audio distribution (music, intercom & paging), surveillance cameras and access control systems are all being designed to exist simultaneously on a single IP network. To summarize, we create and provide exciting technology solutions every day.
We are seeking a Warehouse Associate to assist with shipping and receiving duties, coordinate deliveries, plus track inventory information to maintain accuracy.
- Manage inventory levels with Operations Manager
- Coordinate orders and issue equipment as needed
- Shipping and receiving duties –including the tracking of product numbers
- Deliver materials to job sites
- Create packing lists
- Collaborate with the broader Pentegra team to develop practical and cost-effective solutions that meet the client’s objectives, including IT and security solutions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license
- Experience with inventory management systems
- Experience driving a 20-foot box truck is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, and organized
We are proud to help organizations around the world. It’s essential to us that we help solve problems for the greater good and make a difference on the local level. Our commitment to the communities in which we live and work is a longstanding part of our culture. Statistics show that women, veterans, minorities and individuals with disabilities will not apply to a job if they believe they will not meet all of the listed requirements of a job. Don’t be a statistic. We encourage all backgrounds to apply.
Pentegra Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. Pentegra Systems will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided