What We Do: Integrated Technology Systems
Ensuring that a college student can see her biology professor’s presentation. Helping the family in the last pew hear a sermon. Providing a wireless security system for a sprawling apartment complex. Building a data network for a school district that supports more than 800 workstations and 300 telephone handsets. Assisting businesses win more business. Even though our work is technical, this is what Pentegra Systems really does: integrated technology systems.
We are a full-service systems integrator providing turn-key audio, video, data, security and telecom integrated technology systems. We are a high tech solutions industry leader in the Chicagoland area with an emphasis on the convergence of these five core technologies onto one network. We have the experience, skills and resources to provide innovative system integration solutions to meet all of our clients’ needs.
We serve many markets, including education, healthcare, houses of worship, small/medium business, corporate and financial, industrial and manufacturing, government (state and local), and sports and entertainment. As these five technologies continue to converge, Pentegra Systems will continue to provide an ever-increasing array of solutions.
Pentegra promotes IBM Servers to our customers as a reliable high performance platform for general business productivity, Surveillance DVR and VoIP applications.
Our professional services include:
- Needs Assessment: Our systems engineers will visit your facility to evaluate your needs for network integration.
- Consultation: After the needs assessment, we will discuss your system requirements and establish your design criteria.
- Design: We will work with you to develop a system design and specification for your facility. Our systems engineers have the knowledge and experience to meet your needs, from basic designs to complex engineered turn-key solutions.
- Project Management: Our project management team is involved with the project implementation from contract approval to system completion, training and turnover. The project manager will address scheduling issues, design changes and other factors that may arise as implementation progresses. We utilize Microsoft Project as a planning tool to ensure your project is on time, on budget, and meets your expectations.
- In-Shop Fabrication: We assemble, program and test your customized systems in our own assembly shop, providing a controlled production environment assuring that your system will be delivered to your facility, ready to go.
- Installation: Our staff of experienced I.B.E.W. technicians can turn your system design into reality. Our installation staff has been factory- trained in the products that we install to ensure that the installation is done properly.
- System Optimization: When commissioning the final system, we use the most current testing technology available, ensuring peak performance of your system.
- User Training: We provide a complete set of closeout documents, including user manuals, as-built drawings, and operating instructions. We train your staff on the proper use of the systems that we install to maximize the use of your investment.
- Warranty Support: For your complete peace of mind, we stand by our workmanship during the warranty period, including all associated manufacturers’ standard warranties.
- Service and Maintenance: We can provide assistance in resolving your systems’ problems on an as-needed basis, or we can provide customized preventative maintenance and support contracts to keep your system operational.