We are looking for an experienced A/V Sales Engineer that wants to be a part of a growing organization. Our most successful teammates have a relentless focus on developing strong client relationships and understanding client needs, possess the intellectual ability to create tailored, cost-effective solutions, and are tenacious about delivering value that exceeds our client’s expectations. They are also team players with the subject matter experts at Pentegra and are responsible for balancing client needs against Pentegra business objectives.
At Pentegra Systems, whether your needs involve audio, video, data network infrastructure, security, or telecom systems, our specialists in each of these areas will work together to formulate a solution that perfectly meets your needs. Our team includes experienced, knowledgeable design engineers, capable of evaluating your system needs and designing a solution that will exceed your expectations. Our approach is to provide the best value over the long term.
- Develop and manage existing and new strong client relationships and establish a deep and ongoing understanding of the client’s business goals, issues and needs
- Leverage a strong understanding of the client to identify and qualify forward-thinking, high-impact opportunities for the client to use Pentegra technical and operational capabilities
- Collaborate with the broader Pentegra team to develop practical and cost-effective solutions that meet the client’s objectives
- Responsible for servicing existing client base while generating new business to expand current customer base
- Continue to proactively prospect new opportunities
- Ensure the client has an exceptional experience working with Pentegra and has strong satisfaction with our solutions
- Drive effective presentation / proposal / quote preparation and manage the overall opportunity process, including communication strategies, etc.
- Acquire and maintain sound knowledge of all product lines and services offered
- Strive to exceed all company sales goals and objectives as it relates to this position
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred; a technical/engineering degree is highly desirable
- Previous account development experience and successful track record, preferably 5 years+
- Experience in the design of sound reinforcement and A/V systems for commercial, houses of worship and educational facilities.
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Proactive, driven, independent but a strong team player
- Strategic, thoughtful, inquisitive
- Strong people skills
Pentegra Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. Pentegra Systems will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.
We Value Giving Back: We are proud to help organizations around the world. It’s essential to us that we help solve problems for the greater good and make a difference on the local level. Our commitment to the communities in which we live, and work is a longstanding part of our culture.
- Flexibility work environment
- Structured career ladders
- Recognition programs
- Profit sharing
- Exciting work environment that is always evolving
- Performance incentives
- Competitive salaries
- Generous benefits package
Statistics show that women, veterans, individuals with disabilities and minorities will not apply to a job if they believe they will not meet all of the listed requirements of a job. Don’t be a statistic. We encourage all backgrounds to apply.
Pentegra offers an exciting work environment that is continually evolving, with competitive salaries, and a generous benefits package, including performance incentives and profit sharing. Our selection process includes personality and aptitude assessments.
Pentegra is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. Pentegra will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.