Pentegra Systems LLC is a growing, full-service systems integrator providing turn-key audio, video, data, security and telecom solutions that focus on the convergence of IP-based technologies. IP convergence has brought many technologies onto the data network that were previously not considered in network design. VoIP phone systems, video streaming & distribution, audio distribution (music, intercom & paging), surveillance cameras and access control systems are all being designed to exist simultaneously on a single IP network. Pentegra Systems, a business unit of Mechdyne Corporation, is located in Addison, IL with easy access to multiple expressways and serves the entire Chicago metro area. Please see our website for more information: www.pentegrasystems.com
We are seeking a Physical Security Sales Representative to help us continue to grow our organization. Our most successful teammates have a relentless focus on developing strong client relationships and understanding client needs, possess the intellectual ability to create custom solutions, and are tenacious about delivering value that exceeds our client’s expectations. They are also team players with the subject matter experts at Pentegra and are responsible for balancing client needs against Pentegra business objectives.
Pentegra Systems provides full-service system integration including turn-key audio, video, data, security, IT and telecom solutions that focus on the convergence of IP-based technologies. Sound reinforcement, video streaming & distribution, audio distribution (music, intercom & paging), surveillance cameras and access control systems are all being designed to exist simultaneously on a single IP network. To summarize, we create and provide exciting technology solutions every day.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and manage existing and new strong client relationships and establish a deep and ongoing understanding of the client’s business goals, issues and needs
- Collaborate with the broader Pentegra team to develop practical and cost-effective solutions that meet the client’s objectives, including IT and security solutions
- Responsible for servicing existing client base while generating new business to expand current customer base
- Continue to proactively prospect new opportunities
- Ensure the client has an exceptional experience working with Pentegra and has strong satisfaction with our solutions
- Drive effective presentation / proposal / quote preparation and manage the overall opportunity process, including communication strategies, etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred; a technical/engineering degree is highly desirable
- Experience in the design of technologies related to IT and Security
- Previous account development experience
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, and analytical skills
We Value Giving Back: We are proud to help organizations around the world. It’s essential to us that we help solve problems for the greater good and make a difference on the local level. Our commitment to the communities in which we live and work is a longstanding part of our culture.
- Flexibility work environment
- Structured career ladders
- Recognition programs
- Profit sharing
- Exciting work environment that is always evolving
- Performance incentives
- Competitive salaries
- Generous benefits package
Statistics show that women, veterans, individuals with disabilities and minorities will not apply to a job if they believe they will not meet all of the listed requirements of a job. Don’t be a statistic. We encourage all backgrounds to apply.
Pentegra offers an exciting work environment that is continually evolving, with competitive salaries, and a generous benefits package, including performance incentives and profit sharing. Our selection process includes personality and aptitude assessments.
Pentegra is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. Pentegra will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.