Responsible for carrying out all company goals and objectives as it is relates to this position. Successfully coordinates the handling of job-related materials. Responsible for assisting with shipping/receiving duties within the company. Updates inventory information system to maintain accurate inventory levels. Deliver material to job sites.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for assisting with shipping and receiving duties within the company. Documenting all serial numbers in the database.
- Pull in-stock equipment and issue to job installations per job number and communicate with Operations Manager equipment that needs to be ordered.
- Work with Operations Manager to develop and maintain efficient inventory levels.
- Create packing lists for equipment and tooling being delivered to job sites.
- Issue and maintain database for tooling and equipment issued to technicians and engineers.
- Responsible for returning unused job-related inventory to vendor or stock with assistance from Operations Manager.
- Assist with year-end inventory count.
- Deliver/pick-up project material, equipment and tools at job sites, using company vehicles, including a 20 ft. box truck.
- Perform other duties as directed by company management.
Skills and Work Traits:
- PC skills, including experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self- starter personable and well-organized.
- Valid and current driver’s license.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent. This person must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work well with other people and be proficient with personal computers.
We Value Giving Back: We are proud to help organizations around the world. It’s essential to us that we help solve problems for the greater good and make a difference on the local level. Our commitment to the communities in which we live, and work is a longstanding part of our culture.
- Flexibility work environment
- Structured career ladders
- Recognition programs
- Profit sharing
- Exciting work environment that is always evolving
- Performance incentives
- Competitive salaries
- Generous benefits package
Statistics show that women, veterans, individuals with disabilities and minorities will not apply to a job if they believe they will not meet all of the listed requirements of a job. Don’t be a statistic. We encourage all backgrounds to apply.
Pentegra offers an exciting work environment that is continually evolving, with competitive salaries, and a generous benefits package, including performance incentives and profit sharing. Our selection process includes personality and aptitude assessments.
Pentegra is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. Mechdyne will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.